THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 15, 2009

my self expression..

Salam..hello there everyone..
nothing much to talk about just only want to share with all of you what happen to me on the class last week..hehe..
well, to let everyone knows, I create this blog just only to fulfill one of the subject requirement at first then I thought why dont I use this blog to express what I feel, what I have going through all day, all that with my self,family, friends, the special person and people around me that is sometime doesnt quite understand with them also..haha well I dont care with that because this is life worth for.
Life is empty without having those people which might has make my life, my soul and my day brighter as a sun that brighten the world is.
Now I know what the meaning of life is which brings lots of difficulties,joy, and happiness.
But as a humankind, we need all that because it that help us a lots in making us become a better person, one day. Lonely just the feeling thats come without we want it in our life but dont ever thought it will end up our life.
Forget all the past.
  • Started the new life
  • open the new book
  • enjoying your life still can but always keep on thinking of Allah..

Allah is the Almighty the creature of this entire life.What comes from Allah will return to Allah too because life is short.

Thats all from me now.. thank you..

0 comments: