THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 26, 2009

I will never give up...

Last few weeks I got a call from my brother saying that my mom is sick. I was shock to hear it because my mom never be like this before. What become worst my mom had to be send to the hospital and become more worst she had to put to the ICU ward which mean her condition is critical right now. Mom dont leave us please..We all love you mom..
I have made my decision to went back to kampung and go to see my mom.I asking help from the warden to buy me a ticket to went back as soon as posible.Luckily the next day I being able to went back. Deep inside my heart only God knows my feeling about this thing.How that I gonna face this because it happen suddenly in my life. Along the journey I'm just prays the best for my mom.
" Ya Allah kau selamatkan lah ibuku, sesungguhnya aku begitu menyanyani dirinya Ya Allah"..
Next day when I arrive, I going to hospital to see her. My brother come and pick me up from the terminal both of us going straight to the hospital.My heart beat faster and just keep thinking how was my mother? Does she has awake yet? Mom I'm here..I'm back to see you mom please open your eyes. This is your son Wan..

0 comments: