THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

inside of the heart...

Assalamualaikum...

Hello there my fellows..I guess it has been a while that I never write or post something in my blog since couples of month ago. Here now I’m back sitting on my lovely dear laptop to write on something.

Just celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my beloved family..hehe..feel very happy with it eventhough a little bit of loneliness without my late father. He has passed away 2 years ago and we all really miss him so much especially my little brother. Well life must continue with or without him most important is I want to fulfil his dream which want to see me become an successful person.’ Insyaallah ayah wan akan berusaha bersungguh untuk jadi yang macm ayah nak..wan nak tunjuk kt depa semua yang walaupun kta tak berharta kita mampu Berjaya..’ my promise to my father.

This is what we call life is when we loss someone, we will meet someone one day. That is what happens to me. Well I just meet someone that is really giving a really wonderful and colourful life to me. Knowing her has changed my life a bit because with her I have learnt so many things. Thanks to her also I have find what is the meaning of life is. I really respect her and she has become my idol since I know her and heard the story of her life how she struggle with her life, continuing the life that is about to end for her. But she never give up and always keep praying to Allah so that Allah will give her strong heart to face it and Alhamdulillah she finally wake up from all the sadness, loneliness and hardship. I thought I’m the only person that is live in difficulty but there is someone else who is their life is harder.

What can I say this is the fate and we cannot change it? What can I do now is to be someone that can take care of others feeling and not being someone that is very selfish.

0 comments: